Hi everyone, today I would like to share this fun masculine card project with you all!
I started my project by printing this digital image by Mo’s Digital Pencil called “Eugene” onto alcohol marker friendly paper. Next I die cut around the image (two sizes smaller than my card base) leaving room at the bottom to stamp my sentiment.
I started colouring the project first but usually I first stamp the sentiment (so I know how much room between the ground area and the text I have to leave open). Today’s sentiment is from the Hero Arts “Make a Wash” stamp set.
For colouring the image I used my Spectrum Noir Classique and Illustrator alcohol markers, I used the following colours:
For skin I used: Classique CR05, Illustrators in FS7, TN1, TN2 and CR1;
For hair I used: Illustrators in BG2, BG4 and BG7;
Brown hues: Illustrators in MB1, TN5 and GB10;
Green hues: Illustrators in LG1, LG5 and AG2;
Blue hues: Illustrators in TB1, TB4 and TB5;
Grey hues: Illustrators in IG2 and IG6;
Pinky purple hues: PV2, PV3 and PV4;
Purple hues: HB1, HB3 and PL4;
Red hues: FS3, CR5, CR11, DR7;
and Yellow hues: Classique marker in GY05 and Illustrator in GB4.
After the colouring is done I added back in some highlights using a white gel pen.
Now I only have to finish the card project: I die cut a slightly larger mat from matching purple card stock and I adhered both rectangle panels together using liquid glue. This combination I adhered onto my card project using one millimetre thick foam tape.
And that is it for today’s card project! I wish you a creative day!