Hi everyone, today I’m sharing this fun card project with you all!
I started my project by creating my lay out. I die cut a rectangle panel from watercolour paper, one size smaller than my card base. I also stamped some of the images from the JMA Rose Elements (JMA-ES-STAMP138) stamp set, also on watercolour paper, using black ink and heat embossing directly afterwards using clear embossing powder. I coloured around the images using a thinned down version of the pigment powder that I will use on the background (Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical in Tibetan Poppy Teal) and than I fussy cut the images using my scissors.
Now that I’m happy with my lay out I can stamp my sentiment (no name brand stamp set) using black waterproof ink (Ranger Archival Jet Black) and I applied some modeling paste over a JMA stencil (MASKJMA05) and let that dry.
Next I can colour the flower images using my JMA Light Markers in the following colours, (in combination with my water brush): Violet Dark, Peony Deep, Brown Grey and Bronze. After the colouring is done and dry I add back in some highlights using a white gel pen.
Onto my background panel: I applied some of the LSG Magical pigment powder (that I used before) onto the panel using a dry fan brush and sprayed the pigment powder with water, this makes the colour run, when I’m happy with the result I dry the panel with my heat tool. This particular colour is very potent so I only had to apply powder once. After the panel had dried I created splatters using a white Posco Marker.
Time to put my project together: I adhered my background panel to a white linen textured card base uisng one millimetre thick foam tape and to finish the project I adhered the coloured and fussy cut flower elements op top also using one millimetre thick foam tape.
And that is it for today’s card project! I wish you a creative day!