Hi everyone, today I have this sympathy card project to share with you all!
I started my project with some Gel Press prints that I created a while ago. During the printing process I used the following JMA stencils: JMA-WAC-MASK59 and MASKJMA05. You can find more details about that project here.
From one print I die cut two rectangle shapes and on a different print I stamped and heat embossed (using clear embossing powder) the flower image from the STAMPJMA05 stamp set.
Next I coloured the flower image using my Derwent Inktense Paint Pan Travel sets 1 en 2: I used the colours Turquoise, Fuchsia, Red Oxide, Scarlet and Dark Plum in combination with a small brush and water. After the colouring is done I added back in some highlights using a white gel pen and I cut out the image. I also darkened the edges using the brush nib on my black Memento Dual Marker.
On my largest rectangle panel I than stamped my sentiment using Archival ink in Jet Black (the sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set and it’s called Brushed Sentiments). For my smaller rectangle panel I created a slightly larger mat from black linen textured card stock and I adhered both small panels together using liquid glue. I adhered the largest rectangle panel onto a black linen textured card base using one millimetre thick foam tape.
And to finish the card I now only have to adhere the flower image onto the smaller combination of rectangle panels using liquid glue and this combination I adhered onto my card using one millimetre thick foam tape.
And that is it for today’s card project! I wish you a creative day!